Brite Foam Insulation, Argyle Texas Failed to install Foam Insulation per Contract
Contracted with Brite Foam Insulation of Argyle, Texas to install 2 inches of foam insulation in a manufacturing facility that I was finishing out. The installers started to rum out of materials about half way through the job, so they started to skimp on the application, when they ran out of materials, the two installers spent 3 plus hours sitting in their truck waiting for the supervisor to show up and bring additional materials. Supervisor brought one 50 gallon barrel to finish the rest of the job. I pointed out many areas where there were gaps and a lack of coverage which were addressed. Unfortunately it was nearly 6:15 when they finished and I didn't have time to completely go through the job. I wish I had. The application is very inconsistent, many areas have less than 1/2" of coverage, and there are still areas that didn't get any foam at all. Next morning I sent an email to the owner and expressed my concerns, in three weeks of emails, phone messages, Mark Haiducek the owner has refused to even call me back. Instead he has sent two emails instructing me to speak to the superintendent Jay, who is non-responsive and says he is too busy to come back out and that I "should not have paid" if I wasn't happy with the work. I have learned that Mark and his estimator Tyler Christian both have other full time jobs and run this company through Jay. Not professional, the applicator that was supposed to be CERTIFIED couldn't figure out that the cold weather was affecting the foam sprayed on the cold metal sheeting (this was pointed out to me by Jay himself).
Save your hard earned money and us e someone else.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."
- "My complaint is against Surface Solutions & Design and its owner/operators, Peter M. *** and Lucie R. Elmer, for being deceptive about their product and the absolutely terrible floor installation..."
- "I placed nearly 5K down in form of check that was cashed 2 days later on vinyl siding job promised to be done by Christmas. Cash down was expected in..."
- "Very disappointing. I receive an e-mail from Tiger Direct that has an SDHC memory card on sale for a terrific price. Within two hours of receiving the e-mail, I try..."
- "I purchased an item from FTD online and applied a Groupon. The invoice they emailed to me indicated the discount was applied and showed the amount I was to..."
- "Buyers beware, total rip off artists. We went there to buy a Mustang that my 16 year old son had saved to buy. After looking at it, It had multiple..."
- "I ordered for fancy umbrellas instead i recived fancy fans..."
- "Yesterday I purchased a scope that was part of the Black Friday deals (online), and when I placed the order, it showed the item was in stock. About 2 hours..."
- "I ordered a tuna sandwich. I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey. Rotten, wilted, old,..."