Brite Foam Insulation - Brite Foam Insulation, Argyle Texas Failed to install Foam Insulation per Contract

Dec 14, 2011
review #281509

Contracted with Brite Foam Insulation of Argyle, Texas to install 2 inches of foam insulation in a manufacturing facility that I was finishing out. The installers started to rum out of materials about half way through the job, so they started to skimp on the application, when they ran out of materials, the two installers spent 3 plus hours sitting in their truck waiting for the supervisor to show up and bring additional materials. Supervisor brought one 50 gallon barrel to finish the rest of the job. I pointed out many areas where there were gaps and a lack of coverage which were addressed. Unfortunately it was nearly 6:15 when they finished and I didn't have time to completely go through the job. I wish I had. The application is very inconsistent, many areas have less than 1/2" of coverage, and there are still areas that didn't get any foam at all. Next morning I sent an email to the owner and expressed my concerns, in three weeks of emails, phone messages, Mark Haiducek the owner has refused to even call me back. Instead he has sent two emails instructing me to speak to the superintendent Jay, who is non-responsive and says he is too busy to come back out and that I "should not have paid" if I wasn't happy with the work. I have learned that Mark and his estimator Tyler Christian both have other full time jobs and run this company through Jay. Not professional, the applicator that was supposed to be CERTIFIED couldn't figure out that the cold weather was affecting the foam sprayed on the cold metal sheeting (this was pointed out to me by Jay himself).

Save your hard earned money and us e someone else.

8b6d581
Had an experience with Brite Foam Insulation?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
bee

Jan 22, 2012

As an exterminator, I serviced a home where that *** had been installed during remodeling...it looks cheap, and I cant wait to see the mice making tunnels through it! It doesn't lookie like it is such a great product!

Chip

Jan 16, 2012

An update on Brite Foam. They still have not bothered to call or otherwise contact me about this issue despite a Better Business Bureau (BBB) complaint that I filed and complaint I filed with Thumbtack.com where I found their company. They have a hard time with the facts or truth. Avoid at all costs!

bill

May 22 Dallas, Texas

Have you had any contact with Brite foam on your complaint? Has the BBB closed the complaint? I have a bid from them, but the names in your complaint are not the same as the people I am dealing with. Any input would help.
Thanks Bill

May 22

No, I have never heard back from anyone at the company. Don't think the BBB complaint was resolved either. I have built another 50x50 building since then and had a great experience with the foam installer. But they are local Weatherford company. Good luck with your decision.
Chip

×
You were reading a complaint about Brite Foam Insulation.
Filing a new complaint about
×