Brite Foam Insulation, Argyle Texas Failed to install Foam Insulation per Contract
Contracted with Brite Foam Insulation of Argyle, Texas to install 2 inches of foam insulation in a manufacturing facility that I was finishing out. The installers started to rum out of materials about half way through the job, so they started to skimp on the application, when they ran out of materials, the two installers spent 3 plus hours sitting in their truck waiting for the supervisor to show up and bring additional materials. Supervisor brought one 50 gallon barrel to finish the rest of the job. I pointed out many areas where there were gaps and a lack of coverage which were addressed. Unfortunately it was nearly 6:15 when they finished and I didn't have time to completely go through the job. I wish I had. The application is very inconsistent, many areas have less than 1/2" of coverage, and there are still areas that didn't get any foam at all. Next morning I sent an email to the owner and expressed my concerns, in three weeks of emails, phone messages, Mark Haiducek the owner has refused to even call me back. Instead he has sent two emails instructing me to speak to the superintendent Jay, who is non-responsive and says he is too busy to come back out and that I "should not have paid" if I wasn't happy with the work. I have learned that Mark and his estimator Tyler Christian both have other full time jobs and run this company through Jay. Not professional, the applicator that was supposed to be CERTIFIED couldn't figure out that the cold weather was affecting the foam sprayed on the cold metal sheeting (this was pointed out to me by Jay himself).
Save your hard earned money and us e someone else.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "BOUGHT NEW HOME.HAD TO BUY NEW HEAT PUMP AND AIR-CONDITIONING UNIT AS TO SMALL OF ONE WAS PUT IN. HAVING 21 WINDOWS REPLACED. HAVE HUGE CRACKS IN OUTSIDE STUCCO! MOLD..."
- "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..."
- "I bought a house at Sonoma on November 2014, it all started off wrong as they rushed our closing stating they wanted to do it before thanksgiving and even tho..."
- "While Don Purdum used to live in Texas less than a year ago, he commissioned my business to do graphic work for his website business. He proceeded to use my..."
- "My mortgage was sold off to this joke of a company over a year ago. They took forever to get automatic payments set up (I had to mail my..."
- "My order took one month to receive. I ordered 2 swimsuits both the SAME size XL. I wear a USA size 8. One was way 2 sizes too..."
- "These indian guys are a fraud... I have hired cars from different companies all over the world i have not see one as bad as Greenmotion located at 7 Kelfield..."
- "My husband and I had a baby 8 months ago. My baby and I tested positive for methamphetamines at the time of birth. My baby did not have any problems..."
- "Purchased two full size couches with recliners built in and matching recliner which were special ordered in 'leather'. I ordered two full size couches as my living room is large..."