Brite Foam Insulation, Argyle Texas Failed to install Foam Insulation per Contract
Contracted with Brite Foam Insulation of Argyle, Texas to install 2 inches of foam insulation in a manufacturing facility that I was finishing out. The installers started to rum out of materials about half way through the job, so they started to skimp on the application, when they ran out of materials, the two installers spent 3 plus hours sitting in their truck waiting for the supervisor to show up and bring additional materials. Supervisor brought one 50 gallon barrel to finish the rest of the job. I pointed out many areas where there were gaps and a lack of coverage which were addressed. Unfortunately it was nearly 6:15 when they finished and I didn't have time to completely go through the job. I wish I had. The application is very inconsistent, many areas have less than 1/2" of coverage, and there are still areas that didn't get any foam at all. Next morning I sent an email to the owner and expressed my concerns, in three weeks of emails, phone messages, Mark Haiducek the owner has refused to even call me back. Instead he has sent two emails instructing me to speak to the superintendent Jay, who is non-responsive and says he is too busy to come back out and that I "should not have paid" if I wasn't happy with the work. I have learned that Mark and his estimator Tyler Christian both have other full time jobs and run this company through Jay. Not professional, the applicator that was supposed to be CERTIFIED couldn't figure out that the cold weather was affecting the foam sprayed on the cold metal sheeting (this was pointed out to me by Jay himself).
Save your hard earned money and us e someone else.f2848ae review #281509
You may also like
- "One of our room has a pungent odor and so we had a mold inspection done. Lo and behold, there are cracks around where the slab meets the wall. Contacted..."
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "The La-Z-Boy recliner was purchase from a La-Z-Boy Gallery, delivered on 1/23/13. This recliner has the power feature. This product was not used excessively, maybe three hours a day during..."
- "I purchased a pair of Air Max running shoes on Oct 6, by December 23 the left shoe sole starting falling apart. These shoes cost me $180 and I..."
- "Spent what I feel is a decent amount of money on what I thought would be good quality bedroom furniture($4,000) only to find out that it extremely poor quality. I..."
- "I was 182 now 113 so it works but you must work at is to. There is no pill that will make you skinny. You must follow the program...."
- "Well I want to say after all the bad reviews I read here and there I was hesitant to go there but I did anyways. I had a temp top..."
- "I do not own a Lennar home, but I have lived next to a model home for over one year. I have had major drainage problems with their property draining..."